Devil May Cry M3 SE Devil May Cry M3 SE

Alright.

I thought this submission had a lot going for it, the sound worked really well over all; I thought it had some great voice acting (really high-class VA for such a flash). The story overall felt entreating and surprisingly more captivating then I expected. You did really decant adaptation. Personally I'd love to see what you could do with an original story.

The main thing I think could use some work is your actual animation, some parts seemed a tad choppy and the characters weren't that visually pleasing. Probably the best thing for this is just practice drawing characters more often; you defiantly have some talent you just need to work on developing it some.

You're defiantly getting somewhere art is just holding you back.

How 2 Succeed on NG pt.2 How 2 Succeed on NG pt.2

Poor voice acting and too much preachiness.

One thing I want to make perfectly clear is that I whole-heartedly agree with you, but it's right doesn't mean that it's funny. To me the entire movie just seemed to be a long rant where you pointed out the obvious. The voice acting didn't make things any better, there was no emotion shown witch made the movie simply boring. Plus the entire point of the movie seemed slightly hypocritical, all you did was complain, and this movie will probably get front page exposure. Either way I wanted to like this movie but with out any humor or decant voice, I can't give this animation any more than 6 stars.

BiffTheTimid responds:

Can I have 7 stars?

LickitySplit HotDog Event LickitySplit HotDog Event

This will be historic.

What can I say? The movie was hillariouns and random. I just wished the audio didn't get messed up so we could hear you scream NEWGROUND.COM. But this will be historic.

Zachary responds:

lol ty

- defender - - defender -

Not origanal.

Let's be honest this type of movie has been done countless times in many forms. What you need to do is move away from the stick figures and draw your characters. Although you had a good choice of song.

Frenzy responds:

Thanks! :D

Mars is Next! (2/3) Mars is Next! (2/3)

Not bad but not good.

You know this just seems like a rehash most of your other movies. Don't get me wrong I like your graphics, style, and voice acting I just don't like your humor. It's dry and somewhat pointless. Some other people may enjoy your sese of humor but not me.

Murray responds:

Meh, I guess that's alright then if the humour wasn't for you.

I'm not your father! I'm not your father!

You have potintial.

I tohught that this was a decant movie but nothing great. You had good graphics your voice acting was well done and I like your style It may just be me but I just didn't find the movie very funny. Just work on your humor.

Murray responds:

I think the humour just wasn't your cup of tea. I do try and make my humour better, but that isn't easy.

Goldfish #4 Goldfish #4

It was a good movie

Graphics- The characters were very well drawn but there wasn't much of a background for the scene. Maybe You should put one of those little underwater castles for a background.
Style- I like the way it's drawn.
Sound- You have wonderful quality voice acting.
Violence- None
Interactivity- None
Humor- The humor was a little dry but I got a lugh none the less.
Overall- It was a good movie. The only problem i have with it was that it was a little short and that it could have been funnyer but overall it was good.

Summertime Suicide Summertime Suicide

Noyhing more than a stick figure dieing.

Graphics- The graphics were pretty poor they were just a stick figure and a badly drawn landscape.
Style- I didn't see a real style to just poorly drawn figures nothing original.
Sound- It sounded like a good song but it ended to quickly for me to tell.
Violence-The ending was fairly violent.
Interactivity- None
Humor-It's not funny to see someone randomly die.
Overall- It wasn't funny the graphics were poor and it was way to short. You really should put more effourt in your submissions.
1/5

Fruit Battle, It Ends Now Fruit Battle, It Ends Now

It's just not intresting.

Graphics- All I aw was a bunch of photos put on a picture of someones house an backyard.
Style- There was no style there was nothing origanal about it.
Sound- I really liked that song and it fit the mood of the movie perfectly.
Violence- There wasn't supposed to be a lot of violence.
Interactivity- None
Humor- It was just stupied enough that you chuckle from it.
Overall- It's random, silly, and kind of funny but it doesn't look like any effort was put in it. Also it's not very intresting and definatly not woth a secound watch.
2/5

BlackPlastic responds:

Dont you think it would be similar to review it a normal way. I know it would help me a lot more than reviewing like this.

The Ricky Ray Show! Ep. 5 The Ricky Ray Show! Ep. 5

I liked it.

I thought tis was pretty well done Flash. You have incredible graphics great voice acting and I thought it was pretty damn funny (a little unclassy but thats what I love about it). It just shows what we houstonians can do.