Bassynth Bassynth

Really good.

I like this song a lot it has a nice claming sense to sort oflike an online longe for a racing game. and I love the heavy bass in it. You definatly have a download. My only problem is that it doesn't loop better.

Nav responds:

Thanks!

Krafted Six ReMix Krafted Six ReMix

This has to be my favorite audio.

I absolutly love this song it finds just the perfect blance between dance and rock. The guitar part in the middle really changes the pace of the song. (is that Slayer?) Really what suprises me is that this song didn't become more popular. By the way where is the original song for this? But in the end what I love so much is that this seems so professional, it really makes me think of something Rush would do.

Manmademusic responds:

Well, one reason why it may sound a lot like Rush is because I am a HUGE Rush fan myself (While I was into drumming, Neil Peart was my fav drummer), and I tend to incorporate a bit of Rush's style into my music sometimes. Yeah, it's Slayer! I'm always trying to find new ways to use it, more ways to make it sound better! This is probably the best use I've gotten out of Slayer, it almost sounds like a real guitar in places. I'm telling you, you would'nt want to hear the original. It's about 20 seconds long, and is IMPOSSIBLE to listen to all the way through without shrieking in horror. It was made for a remix competition on FFR, and though nobody (and I MEAN nobody) liked it, I decided to try and remix it anyway. A rock/dance fusion with some Teenage Wasteland-like rythm guitar lixx was what I got for doing so. Before I could submit it, the people in charge had changed the target remix song, ruining any and all chances I had to win that particular round of the competition. I'm still bummed that I didn't submit it on time, but now I've got a jamming track to listen to when I feel like it :D

Jormungadd Jormungadd

Great.

It was a very well done metal song the only problem I have with it isthat the guitar didn't stand out enough. Just make that louder.

Bonemill responds:

Yeah the volume got lowered when i eq'd :(. Thank you man. Tussen takk.

Jxl180 - Drum Head Jxl180 - Drum Head

Too short.

I liked the song it was just to short for me. It would be a good lead up to a song but not as a full song.

jxl180 responds:

thank you.

electric xenon electric xenon

Nothing special.

It was ok but still to short. At least it looped fairly well. And it was also pretty cathy.

BlackPlastic responds:

Ya thx.

galactic galactic

It was to short.

I thought it was good as an intro to song but not as an entire song itself but it would be ok if the song looped better but it didn't. All you need to do is make your audio longer and you'll be good.

BlackPlastic responds:

Ya its hard to loop a sog if theres a sim synth in it.

Far Away (Steal My Heart) Far Away (Steal My Heart)

Great excpt for the vocals

Vocals are the only thing holding you back on this song. I'm not trying to be abusive here but your vocals are really horrible. you need a new person to sing because the rest is very good.

Rocking out Rocking out

Possibly the best rock song in the Audio Portal

I love this song espcialy the man rhythm portion witch I can not get out of my head. This is a perfect song for flash animations espcialy traliers of an animation. My only advice is to make the song loop easier.
P.S. I'm sorry if this is a bad review it's my first audio review ever

DoobyTimePiece responds:

no no not at all its a great review. hmmm more loopablility...... i know what you want you want som sweet tasty shit to make a sweet tasty flash. well gauntlet thrown gauntlet picked up and lets have at it. well later of course. but if you liked this check out Dougs Adventure Metalized!!!!! its about the same but METAL!!!! with is sweet so enjoy and thanks for the review dude.