Devil May Cry M3 SE Devil May Cry M3 SE

Alright.

I thought this submission had a lot going for it, the sound worked really well over all; I thought it had some great voice acting (really high-class VA for such a flash). The story overall felt entreating and surprisingly more captivating then I expected. You did really decant adaptation. Personally I'd love to see what you could do with an original story.

The main thing I think could use some work is your actual animation, some parts seemed a tad choppy and the characters weren't that visually pleasing. Probably the best thing for this is just practice drawing characters more often; you defiantly have some talent you just need to work on developing it some.

You're defiantly getting somewhere art is just holding you back.

How 2 Succeed on NG pt.2 How 2 Succeed on NG pt.2

Poor voice acting and too much preachiness.

One thing I want to make perfectly clear is that I whole-heartedly agree with you, but it's right doesn't mean that it's funny. To me the entire movie just seemed to be a long rant where you pointed out the obvious. The voice acting didn't make things any better, there was no emotion shown witch made the movie simply boring. Plus the entire point of the movie seemed slightly hypocritical, all you did was complain, and this movie will probably get front page exposure. Either way I wanted to like this movie but with out any humor or decant voice, I can't give this animation any more than 6 stars.

BiffTheTimid responds:

Can I have 7 stars?

LickitySplit HotDog Event LickitySplit HotDog Event

This will be historic.

What can I say? The movie was hillariouns and random. I just wished the audio didn't get messed up so we could hear you scream NEWGROUND.COM. But this will be historic.

Zachary responds:

lol ty

SHIFT 3 SHIFT 3

Very Nice.

This one is much better than the previous 2 games, the addition of unlockables and achievements are a great addition and the newspapers give a good reason to retrace your steps. I'm really intrigued to see what will happen next if a Shift 4 is made.

Mel Gibson should have an unlockable Braveheart costume.

Only 15 minutes up and you already have front page.

The Impossible Quiz 2 The Impossible Quiz 2

Even better than the first.

Honestly I never liked the first Impossible Quiz very much, however this one I thought was SO much better because insted of just guessing on the questions these were the more clever ones that made some sense. The musical score on this one was much better to. Unlike the first Impossible Quiz where the music got annoying after a few minutes in, this versions music I could stand to listen to. Also I love your entire graphic style. This version of The Impossible Quiz still retains the same great style and humor that the first one did while improving the overall quality of the questions. This is defenatlly going in my favorites. (Of course I have like over 100 favorites so it's not that exclusive.)

ytmnd soundboard part 3 ytmnd soundboard part 3

I never liked ytmnd.

Your not starting off well with me. First I don't like sound boards and the ytmnd website always anoyed me a little. But that beside it's still not a very good soundboard. The graphics werm't origanal and I don't like your style.
[Review Request Club]

jacktherack responds:

Harry Potter, Domo-kun, Ridge Racer, Sailor Moon
Stephen Colbert, Captain Picard, Attack of the Show
Technologic, curb stomp, New Orleans, falling Thwomp
Bell peppers, Brian Peppers, MySpace is emo

Captain Kirk, oh snap, Bill Cosby, it's a trap
Connery, O RLY?, Katamari Damacy
Cuppycake Gumdrops, spinnaz never gonna stop
Butterfinger, Lex Luthor, screw you Scientology

We didn't start this website
It was always twisted since the sites existed
We didn't start this website
No we didn't code it but we're gonna vote it

Had one weakness, Third Reich, Zelda, nigga stole my bike
VinnyWeapons, Cloudsong, MasterSitsu, Donkey Kong
Conan, Cyberman, Asiacopter, G-Man
Dschinghis Khan, Pokémon, people raiding eBaum

We didn't start the website
Though we didn't start it made it look retarded
We didn't start the website
No we're not the smartest but we're still called artists

Willy Wonka, virgin nerd, didn't say the magic word
Best day ever, Michael Moore, holy crap a dinosaur
Spiderman, barrel roll, Batman stares into your soul
Had it with these F'in snakes, punch the keys for god's sakes

Darth Vader, Bill Nye, Razor Gator, Homer, Pi
LazyTown, Gay Fuel pride, Syncan's gonna break my stride
Eon8, Soylent Green, never-ending ball machine
Shoe on head, violin, stingray killed Steve Irwin

We didn't start the website
We may be inventive but we're not attentive
We didn't start the website
No we didn't make it but we're here to break it

PS3 versus Wii, 64 and DBZ
Russia, A-ha, World of Warcraft drama
very greedy seagull, Chunk is indestructible
Burger King, racial slur, pranking telemarketer
Chuck Norris, chocolate, Jesus and a fish biscuit
Kool-Aid, not afraid, Dr-L337 is getting laid

We didn't start the website
They may call us losers but there's lots of users
Much more than a blog
cause We're the men now dog, now dog, now dog...

Bassynth Bassynth

Really good.

I like this song a lot it has a nice claming sense to sort oflike an online longe for a racing game. and I love the heavy bass in it. You definatly have a download. My only problem is that it doesn't loop better.

Nav responds:

Thanks!

Krafted Six ReMix Krafted Six ReMix

This has to be my favorite audio.

I absolutly love this song it finds just the perfect blance between dance and rock. The guitar part in the middle really changes the pace of the song. (is that Slayer?) Really what suprises me is that this song didn't become more popular. By the way where is the original song for this? But in the end what I love so much is that this seems so professional, it really makes me think of something Rush would do.

Manmademusic responds:

Well, one reason why it may sound a lot like Rush is because I am a HUGE Rush fan myself (While I was into drumming, Neil Peart was my fav drummer), and I tend to incorporate a bit of Rush's style into my music sometimes. Yeah, it's Slayer! I'm always trying to find new ways to use it, more ways to make it sound better! This is probably the best use I've gotten out of Slayer, it almost sounds like a real guitar in places. I'm telling you, you would'nt want to hear the original. It's about 20 seconds long, and is IMPOSSIBLE to listen to all the way through without shrieking in horror. It was made for a remix competition on FFR, and though nobody (and I MEAN nobody) liked it, I decided to try and remix it anyway. A rock/dance fusion with some Teenage Wasteland-like rythm guitar lixx was what I got for doing so. Before I could submit it, the people in charge had changed the target remix song, ruining any and all chances I had to win that particular round of the competition. I'm still bummed that I didn't submit it on time, but now I've got a jamming track to listen to when I feel like it :D

Jormungadd Jormungadd

Great.

It was a very well done metal song the only problem I have with it isthat the guitar didn't stand out enough. Just make that louder.
[Review Request Club]

Bonemill responds:

Yeah the volume got lowered when i eq'd :(. Thank you man. Tussen takk.